So, you’ve met some new people, and made acquaintances? This is when you need to break the ice, and get to know them better. Read the following article to get some good questions to ask a new friend.
In order to be friends or date someone, we need to know about their personality, likes, dislikes, preferences, hang-outs, etc. What better way than to ask some fun questions, and make interesting conversation with them? For all those looking for some conversation starters, given below is a list of unique questions, followed by some more to ask a new girlfriend or boyfriend.
Good Questions to Ask
- Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- Which is your favorite movie?
- Is there any movie which you have seen more than five times? If yes, which one, and why?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you like to read? Who is your most favorite author?
- Have you been to any foreign country? How was your experience?
- Which TV shows do you watch?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever done in your life?
- Which is your favorite food?
- How do you spend your weekends?
- Are you an outdoor person, or do you prefer to laze around at home on Sundays?
- Do you like to go camping?
- What college or school do you go to?
- Where are you working?
- What are your future plans, professionally?
- What kind of weather do you prefer: hot or cold?
- Whom do you trust the most in life?
- If God were to grant you one wish, what would you ask for?
- Are you a religious person?
- Which is the biggest lie you have ever told anybody?
Interesting Questions to Ask a New Boyfriend or Girlfriend
- What is it about me that you find most irresistible?
- Do you think that we should date exclusively?
- What according to you makes you stand out from others?
- Do you ever feel that we have known each other for a very long time?
- How many people have you dated in the past?
- Have you ever been in a serious relationship before?
- What is the most romantic thing you have done in your life?
- What do you prefer: brains over brawn, or the other way round?
- Do you cry often? When was the last time you cried and why?
- Whom do you love the most, and why?
- What do you hate the most, and why?
- If you were deserted on an island, and granted a wish that you could take only one person with you, who would that be? Why?
- Do you like the rainy season?
- Are you a romantic at heart?
- Have you ever had to make some hard decisions in life? What were they, and how did they affect you?
- Do I make you happy? Do you like hanging out with me?
- What has been your happiest moment in life?
Such questions will help you get a better idea of your compatibility with a potential partner or friend. Even if you turn out to be completely different people, you can still make your relationship or bond stronger by asking and replying to such interesting questions.