Women can sometimes behave in a way that can be really amusing or funny and totally opposite to a man’s behavior. Someone has even said that "Google must be a woman as it knows everything."
‘Why Mars and Venus Collide’ is a very famous book written by John Gray. In his book he has described the minutest detail about the difference between each sex’s behavior. And while reading, you will get shocked at some facts and might laugh on some lame ones, surely! It’s always intriguing as well as fun to read some interesting facts about either sexes. Just sit back, read a few, and have a nice laugh by sharing some.
Just for Fun
• A woman after visiting her girlfriend for weeks can return home, call the same friend and talk for two hours.
• Women can’t refuse to answer a ringing phone, no matter what they’re doing. It might be the lottery calling!!
• Women can devour a large pizza when they are alone, as opposed to the act they put up that they eat too little, when men are around.
• Women are bad at keeping secrets, and to top it they’ll not consider it untrustworthy when they only tell two or three people about it.
• Women can use their garages as a multi-utility area to park their cars, store their lawnmowers, worn-out appliances, not-in-use exercise equipment etc.
• Women love to talk and talk, and then talk some more.
• Women are good at decorating their penmanship. They use aromatic, sparkling stationery. They dot the “j” and “i” with circles or hearts. They use comically large loops in the “b”, “p”, and “q”.
• Women hate to be ignored, especially by their significant others. Even if you are out with your friends or a group, you better be paying attention to your woman, or you may just pay for it when you get home. Also, if you start talking to someone you know, and we have never met them, you better introduce them right away or you are going to have one angry woman at your hand.
• Ever wondered how tropical rainforest smells like? Well, you just need to visit the bathroom of a woman after she takes a shower, and you will know.
• Women check out their reflections on any shiny surface: mirrors, spoons, store windows, bald guys’ heads, and even their own shadows.
• All women are overweight by birth. They always have some weight to lose, but don’t think of bringing this up unless they really want to gain weight.
• There would ideally be 10 times the number of man’s items in a typical woman’s bathroom and a man would have a tough time identifying most of these items.
• It is mandatory for every woman that after taking a bath, she will grab a towel and make a turban on her head from it, at least for one minute. The reasons of such a weird ritual is still unknown.
• It is a myth that women bathe everyday: It is observed that no matter how much they profess cleanliness and hygiene, not all women bathe everyday. They rely on deodorants and perfumes to smell good.
• Women, no matter what size, are always going to be insecure about something on their body. Even super models will have one thing on their body that they may not like or that they are insecure about, even if they never admit it to anybody.
• A handbag is an essential accessory for a woman and if she doesn’t carry it, she feels extremely awkward
• Women tend to ask questions that have no right answer or have no answer at all, and if you do answer they won’t agree, and make you feel guilty.
• Women need to cry. And they usually do it in front of someone, so that you can hear them.
• Women love a bargain, even if they don’t need the item. So, if they see a purse that is almost exactly like one they already have, but it has been marked down 75%, they are going to most likely buy it because women think they saved money on it!!
• Women know more than they lead on. They don’t want to show up by knowing more about sports than you do, so they “play dumb”, just to give you the satisfaction when women are really thinking about how dumb men really are on the subject!!
• Women are always attracted to bad boys, but eventually settle down with one of the good guys.
• PMS according to women stands for: Pardon My Sobbing, Psychotic Mood Shifts, People Make me Sick, Punish My Spouse, and Plainly Men Suck.
• Women don’t understand the appeal of sports. Men seek entertainment that allows them to escape reality. Women seek entertainment that reminds them of how horrible things could be.
• Women like to feel that they are better off than others and to reinstate this feeling, they watch shows like those hosted by Oprah Winfrey.
• Women can have partners that are years younger without being called dirty old perverts.
• When an act of love ends, women do not feel like sleeping. They feel like talking and kissing.
• Women like looking at men, just as much as men like looking at women. They just know how to hide it better!
• Women have a hard time admitting when they are wrong. This means that a woman hardly ever apologizes and thinks that it’s a man’s duty to apologize, “It’s there in the Bible”. Hmmm, who was it that gave Adam the apple?
• Women never have anything to wear, in spite of the racks overflowing with piles of clothes.
• A man going for a seven-day trip will pack clothes for five days and will probably wear some things twice. A woman going for a seven-day trip will pack 21 outfits because she won’t know what she’ll feel like wearing each day.
• Never dare to answer the question, ‘How do I look?’
• Women hide everything that is concerned with their age, weight, feelings, and qualities.
• Women love to dress up to: go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, get the mail, and the list is endless.
• A woman prepares for work by donning a wool suit, then comes the sneakers, followed by her dress, shoes which she will carry to work. While at work, she will put on the shoes only to remove it after five minutes because her feet are under the desk.
So, enjoyed going through the unique facts about women in the article? I bet you have. To sum up, it’s definitely cool to be a daddy’s girl than to be a mommy’s boy!!!