Don’t we already know so many random things to talk about? But we just can’t remember them when we really need them, isn’t it? Here is a list of 50 random questions you can ask your partner, your friends, and your colleagues even. These will help you start some random conversations, when other words might fail you. Read on..
Are you already wondering why this article has so many questions? Well.. the answer is simple. These are random questions you can ask your friends, colleagues and acquaintances. Why Questions? Because, these questions will lead to random conversations, and the randomness will thus continue. It is best to start a random conversation with a random question, than to start it with something irrelevant, and eventually look stupid. Now we really don’t need a particular moment, or situation, or occasion, to think about funny things to say, isn’t it? They are random things and can be spoken about, anytime you want to. Listed below are some random questions you can go through.
Interesting Random Things to Talk About
With a Guy
Let us start this random questions list with random questions to ask your boyfriend, or any other guy for that matter. Guys, and all men in general, like topics such as cars, sports and news. Your random questions should revolve around precisely these topics. Though they are random, the questions or topics don’t have to be absolutely unexpected and/or irrelevant.
- Which is your favorite sport?
- Which is your favorite car?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is your favorite genre in movies?
- What is your dream job?
- Do you enjoy different types of music?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Do you enjoy social networking?
- Do you know how to transfer music from an iPod to a computer?
With a Girl
These are really simple as girls and women in general, love talking about anything and everything. There are many random questions to ask a girl, questions which will lead to few of the best random conversations. Though the random questions to ask your girlfriend might be a little personal than the other questions, the purpose they serve will be no different. Check out these questions and find out yourself.
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- What do you think is the best way to say sorry?
- What is your favorite holiday destination?
- Are you a jewelry person?
- Is there life after death?
- Are you afraid of a particular thing/person?
- Do you like spending time alone or with friends?
- Which is your favorite song/movie?
- Have you visited any places abroad? Which ones?
- Which is your favorite fragrance?
On The Phone
There are many random questions to ask a guy or a girl, isn’t it? However, the best part about talking on the phone, is that you don’t have to be present personally in front of the person. In this circumstance, you can avoid chances of feeling awkward. Specially, if it is your ‘interest’ we are talking about. Now let’s see how these questions can help us, to talk about the most random things, as though they weren’t random at all. Have a look!
- How do you block a phone number?
- Are you done with your dinner/lunch? What did you have for the same?
- If I grant you 3 wishes right now, what would you ask for?
- If there is something you would love to do right now, what would it be?
- Which is your favorite form of dance?
- What do you think men expect from their partners?
- Do you like playing board games? Which one is your favorite?
- Do you party late? How often?
- How long can you survive without talking on the phone?
- What do you do the whole day when you don’t have work?
Here are some of the funniest, and the best random questions to ask your friends when you are out with them, or just chatting generally at a hang-out. With the help of these questions, you will have a lot of random things to talk about, and won’t realize how time passed so quickly. These questions are surely a great way to spend time. Random things are best said, and discussed with friends, aren’t they? These questions will help you do the same.
- Does anyone believe in ghosts?
- Is Bermuda Triangle real?
- Is there really a God?
- Is there life on other planets?
- Which was the best movie so far? Did everyone watch it?
- Can there ever be something like the Twilight Saga even on Mars?
- What do you think happened to Michael Jackson?
- Do you think there ever will be a Third World War?
- How does Facebook make money?
- Which are the best restaurants in the neighborhood?
Yes, this may look surprising to you but random things and questions can also be personal. And why not? Not all personal things need to have a meaning, and a reason for us to discuss them. There can be random things one can talk about, and these things can be personal. Here are a few questions that will help you ask someone, something personal about them, and the questions will be absolutely general in nature. Some of the best conversation starters, these questions can also be random questions to get to know someone.
- Do you sing in the bathroom often?
- Why do I think you like me?
- How would you tell if a shy person likes you?
- Have you ever loved your best friend?
- Are you happy with your life right now?
- Do you have an unfulfilled dream/wish?
- Is there somebody you hate from the bottom of your heart?
- Do you believe in ‘love at first sight’?
- Have you ever been in love?
- How would you tell a guy/girl you like him/her?
We happen to come across strangers everyday. While traveling, you find a co-passenger just as bored as you are, but don’t know where and how to start the conversation. You find someone attractive at the grocery store line, and can’t think of the right thing to say. You see someone reading a book at a cafe, and can’t get yourself to approach with the perfect sentence. At such times, these random things will surely come to your rescue. Check them out!
- This kind of waiting really does get boring, doesn’t it?
- You seem like a regular, mind if I join you?
- Do you travel this route everyday?
- I’m not sure if I know you, but I’d like to be when we meet again.
- Killing time isn’t really fun alone. Mind if we do it together?
- Since I hear my playlists everyday, mind if I have a look at yours?
- Do you know of any places nearby, where you can just hang out?
- You want me to help you with some of that stuff?
- That’s a great work you’re reading. Have you read more of the author?
- Is that the new phone from xyz company?
I hope these random questions give you a lot of random things to talk about, and help you have some of the funniest conversations with your friends. Like I have said before, these questions can really help kill time. They will also help you start a conversation with someone you really want to talk to. Have fun with them and remember to keep it random!