The other day I was just hanging out with my friends, having a great time, drinking, talking almost utter nonsense, out of the blue, one of my friends threw a funny question at me. He asked me "Would you like being a guy for a day? And if so, which one of your guy friends would you want to be?" Now he knows that I love all things girly and feminine, so I would not do that even in my dreams! Nevertheless, the point was that this was a really funny question! These are the things, that make being with friends so special. Keep reading to find more such questions you can throw at your friends!
Rib Ticklers for Your Friends
A few rib tickling, some genuinely funny and some real bouncers - here are a few funny questions to ask people!
- To say something is selling really fast, we say "selling like hotcakes" - so how fast do hotcakes sell?
- How old are you supposed to be, before it can be said that you died of old age?
- Do you dance like a mad hatter when no one is looking?
- How is it that you never see a billboard being put up by the highway?
- Do you sing in the shower? If you do, what do you sing?
- Know any synonyms for "thesaurus"?
- What do you do first - wake up or open your eyes?
- How come "caregiver" and "caretaker" mean the same thing?
- Why do they call the Lone Ranger "lone", when Tonto is always with him?
- If KFC Stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken, why do they play Sweet Home Alabama in their commercials?
- If you are the main witness and are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, what if you say "no"?
- Why do people say "heads up" when they want to tell you to duck?
- Can a bald person get dandruff/ lice?
- When does it stop being partly sunny and start being partly cloudy?
- When is it okay to tell a lie, if you ever have tell one?
- What would chairs look like if our knees were on the back of our legs?
- Are you built upside down, if your nose runs and your feet smell?
- What do people mean when they say "caught between a rock and a hard place"? Isn't the rock hard as well?!
- A person who plays the piano is a pianist but a person who drives a race car is not a racist - strange, don't you think?
- Why is the man who invests all your money, called a 'broker'?
- Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator, with hopes that this time they will find something new to eat?
- Do Atheists have to swear on the bible when they go to court? And if they do, would they believe in the oath?
- Why do superheroes wear their underwear on top of their clothes? No seriously, why?!
Ridiculous Questions to Ask Friends on Facebook
- I was thinking about how mothers feed their babies with little spoons and forks, and then i got to thinking what is used by Chinese mothers. Toothpicks?
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
- What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell him or her to go?
- Ever been caught picking your nose/ watching porn?
- Can you speak baby-talk for 3 minutes continuously?
- Why do some people go to the refrigerator again and again with hopes that something new to eat will have suddenly appeared?
- Do you think I have ever been arrested?
- What was your impression about me when you saw me for the first time?
- If you had to pick a vegetable, what vegetable you would choose which resembles me?
Furthermore, these are not just fun questions to ask, but can be brilliant as conversation starters or icebreakers as well! A nice sense of humor and a little bit of wit does the trick! Laugh out loud and long!