You may have known your friend of years, but that does not mean you may know him. Knowing a person is a two way effort. It takes mutual trust to share information, respect for one another's emotions, and an ability to be understanding. A jocund company, allows a person to let down their guard and lose their inhibitions. Which is why, questions that come up in candid conversations over a cup of coffee, show you a side of a person, you never knew before. Whether it's dating, forging new friendships, or reviving the charm of an old relationship, all the funny get to know you questions surely become the epicenter of ripples of laughter.
Funny Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Funny questions are not the ones that make fun of him or make him feel stupid. But they are the ones that might make him blush or stretch his imagination. Here are a few funny questions to ask your boyfriend. Let's see what it does to your guy.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What do you like watching the most on television?
- Which movie would you like to watch again and again?
- What exactly is your idea of 'your type of girl'.
- What's your biggest turn on?
- What's the one thing you would do, if you were able to do it?
- Have you ever had any strong feelings for anyone before?
- Do you see yourself committing to anyone?
- Have you ever been high?
- Have you ever been kissed like you blew the top off your forehead?
- What's your best memory of us, in the few months that we know each other?
Fun Questions to Ask A Guy You Like
Okay! So you like him. You think he likes you, but you aren't sure. Getting to know your potential romantic interest is a tricky affair. So here's a little help.
- If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
- According to you, what are the attributes of a perfect woman?
- What are your goals/ambitions for the future?
- Have you ever done a good or bad deed in secret?
- If you were to be a millionaire tomorrow, what would you do with your money?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- If you knew you had only 2 weeks to live...how would you spend those two weeks?
- Is there someone from the past you really miss and would like to locate? (Not a funny question, but an important one nonetheless)
- Have you ever dated two girls at once without either of them being the wiser about it?
- Have you ever used being drunk as an excuse for doing or saying something?
- If you don't know the words to a song do you improvise?
Funny Questions to Ask Your Friends
Friends are the family you chose. They are special people who mold your life in small, immeasurable ways.
- Did you ever run away from home? Why or why not?
- What did you think of me when you first saw me?
- Which was the moment when I impressed you most?
- Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled?
- Why is it that your greatest hobby is to fight with me or scold me?
- If you have to choose a book or movie title for your life story, what would that be?
- What was the last thing you ate?
- What was the last drink you drank?
- If you were a crayon what color would you be?
- If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
To get the best answers, be an effective listener and actively participate in the conversations with your nods in accordance, or in denial. Also, be ready with your answers if you are asked these questions in return. After all, knowing is a two way street.