Flowers are a means of expressing your affection for someone. However, words have a clearer way of conveying your emotions, above anything else. Sending messages along with a bouquet of flowers has been an age-old tradition and continues to be practiced even today.
Look at us, said the violets blooming at her feet, all last winter we slept in the seeming death but at the right time God awakened us, and here we are to comfort you. – Edward Payson Rod.
This is exactly why you send your love a bouquet of flowers. The meaning of the color of flowers, changes with the myriad hues and shades. With a palette of colorful flowers, you will always find the exact flowers to convey the exact feelings. But can you find the right words to address those flowers? A small handwritten message with the flowers, makes the receiver feel special and wanted. Read on for some cute messages to send with flowers to the special someone.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. I am waiting to hear from a cute guy like you.
- If friends were flowers, I’d pick you.
- Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons. – Khalil Gibran
- It’s hard to say hello because it might be goodbye. It’s hard to say I’m okay because sometimes I’m not. But it’s easy to say I miss you coz I know that I really do. So I am sending you these flowers to let you know how much I love you.
- They told me I could do anything if I put my mind into it. Yet no matter how hard I try in all that I do, I just can’t take my mind off you.
- I’m sorry to be smiling every time you’re near. I’m sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here. I’m sorry that cupid has made his hit. I’m sorry I love you, I can’t help it.
- Nobody tells fish to swim, birds to fly, cows to moo, dogs to bark – they just do. Just like nobody tells me to remember you. I just do!
- May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you now, and in the days ahead.
- I like to believe that when we loose someone close to us they still live through us and give us strength. The time we have spent with those we’ve lost makes them part of us.
- I wish these flowers bring back the color in your life and fragrance of loss withers away as these flowers do.
- I am not good with words. But I hope to brighten your day with these flowers.
- God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you and whispered “come to me.” With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away. Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hardworking hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.
Thank You Messages
- Thank you for all that you do – you are the truest of true friends!
- You light up my life! Thank you for being my friend!
- Thank You: Two small words to convey the infinite feeling in my heart.
- Words cannot convey my gratitude, but I hope these flowers can.
- Even if every flower in the world had a voice I couldn’t send as many as it would take to say thanks enough!
- Thanks for not only taking the time to think of me, but to send (bring) a gift as well.
- The world’s a better place because of people like you. You always take the time to do such nice things and it always makes me feel appreciated.
- I asked God for a rose and He gave me a garden. I asked God for a drop of water and He gave me an ocean. I asked God for an angel and He gave me you! So, I am sending you these roses from my garden!
- Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I’ll be loving you every single day of my life.
- The smallest word is I, the sweetest word is Love and the dearest person in the world is you. that’s why I Love You 🙂
- It’s still a mystery to me, I haven’t got a clue, how I got so lucky and found you!
Your message must be short and sweet, and must convey your feeling clearly, so that the one receiving this beautiful gift is aware of the thoughts that were put into your gesture.